Address: 65 Rue de la Verrerie, 75004 Paris, France Tel: +33 1 42 74 10 07
KILO SHOP is an international chain store specialised in second hand vintage clothing and accessories sold by the kilo for men and women.
There are 2 Kilo Shop boutiques in Le Marais located at 10 meters away from each other: Kilo shop and Kilo shop Kawaii.
« KiloShop Kawaii » stands out from Kilo Shop with a Japanese vintage clothing concept.
What is the concept of KILO SHOP?
Kilo shop is a concept that consists of selling second hand clothes and accessories by the kilo. Colour badges on clothes and accessories indicate the price per kilo. You will also find items with fixed prices. In the shop you will have at your disposal weighing scales. In order to know the price in advance, all you have to do is to put the garment on the scale and select the colour of the badge.
We have tasted the store Kilo shop Kawaii, and?
The shop is huge and has two floors. There is a profusion of clothes and accessories: bags, shoes, scarves, bandannas, belts, fur coats, biker jackets…, in short, a real cave of Ali baba.The store is very tidy, clothes are sorted by type (jackets, pants, skirts…) and sometimes even by colour.
- Japanese vintage clothing can be found
- The abundance of clothing items and accessories
- The atmosphere, the decoration and the music
- Their collection « vintage culture » which is entirely made with recycled clothes
- There is no fitting room in the shop
- There is no refund or exchange
- You can find more and more fixed prices
- It is more expensive than the regular kilo shop which has a higher price range.
Have a nice thrift shopping!